Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is time to relax

Fuiiiiiiiiii ~ ~ ~

is been longtime am din update here

recently quite busy to my work and din have much time to let me log in here at all


sighz ~ ~


December is my lovely month

there have a lot of holidays in this month

all the workers should be knew about this


HoOooray!!!


Am just got back from the "busy town" and reached my "home sweet home"

last time am don't even feel that I'll feel bored to KL life

but after i started to work at Puchong

now only i miss my village life

[Fresh atmosphere]

[Friendly peoples]

All of this is hard to find at KL

I want to appreciate this 2 days


~ xu fuk nyaaaaaaaaaaa ~


Sunday am need to WORK

arghhhhh!!!!!!

there have a talk at Old Klang Road

cause my family day spoil in this stupid talk....
(even my family not "heng" family day)

>.<

No choice, that is my work, as a worker that is our fate!

the only way is follow what they request


-Offline-

No comments:

Post a Comment