Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SLEEPY!!!


@@


Damn sleepy man!!!


Last night I went back from Batu Pahat just for my company's event


is a healthy talk about our company's product "Golden Clam"


and have a dinner session with all the new/old members


So, as a A & P Executive of this company


of course I need to follow up


>.<


The dinner is start from 7.30pm, but due to we late and reached at around 8 something


no choice, the dinner also end at 11 something


From Batu Pahat come back to KL take around 3 hours + +


Oh Goshhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!


That means we will reach KL at 3 something in midnight!!!


This is the very first time am start work at this company!!!


I think I have many chance to experience this more again!!!


Oh mommy!!!! I don't want....don't want laa!!!!


So i'm here to write this out in SLEEPY mode


but after work i can go back my home sweet home,


Yeappy!!!!!


"my lovely bed i know u miss me much, so must wait for me yea!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment