Friday, July 16, 2010

16.07.2010 (Friday)

Today is my good day,
Today should be our memorable day,
It's 16th JULY 2010.


2 years ago,
I start a relationship with a guy,
He is one of my National Service's friend,
I'm not that serious with this relationship at first,
Because girl's thought are always different with the reality,
Just like girl will dream on a rich guy, handsome or talented ,
and of course i've such minded too,
No doubt!

And unbelievable both of us can walk through for 2 years time,
It's not count as long period,
but it's can said not a short period too.

On the time, 2 of us keep argued for a term
My best friend helped me a lot to persuade not easily to give up,
alright, we've done!

He is much love me than I love him
This is my happiness
I'll appreciate all the moments we had.

This year have no special celebration,
Babe was got sicked on yesterday,
we actually planned to dinner at Tenji Japanese Restaurant
but babe was suffering to the fever,
some more he don't know the way to Tenji,
so we just went to Sunway Pyramid for movie - "Karate Kid" and have a simple dinner - "Pepper Lunch"
Finally i'm watched the movie,
quite interesting and the acting is great!
Pepper Lunch is a new opening,
did listened from radio,
it's a good dishes also



 We didn't buy each other a small gift
Babe said he is searching
and I plan to bring a special one from Japan

Babe promised every year I will get a Mr. Bean's doll
Just now he told me to present a big doll
that what I wish he can really found it
I'm excited to heard it

hehe .. Hehe .. hehe

Last ...
wish we have a continuous celebration on future
wish my honey stay healthy
and love me more.

Love you piggy ... ♥♥♥


  HAPPY     2ND    ANNIVERSARY 















No comments:

Post a Comment