Friday, July 30, 2010

AGAIN


Crappppp

am shop again today

today is Friday ... a Happy Friday ... everyone loves Friday

just came back from 1 Utama shopping mall with daddy mummy and eldest brother

mom used to buy bra and i got 1 "Triumph" for myself too

its beautiful and it's cost me RM 100 ++  for 1

>.<

walked by Niichi shop

it seems calling me on that time

goshhhh ~ ~

am bought a formal skirt and its cost me RM50++

and a belt to mummy

my wallet is really "dry dry"

am became "POOR" niC


We took our lunch at a Taiwan Cuisine

the foods still ok for me


The Restaurant


狮子头 + 卤肉饭


台湾炸鸡排 + 卤肉饭


The dessert with Green Tea ice-cream


 Such a long time am never spend the money with this kind of way

Japan Hokkaido Trip + shop shop shop

don't call me out to shop, don't call me share any presents to anyone, don't call me treat you any meals

because i will consider Consider Consider

and say NO !!!!

(Please understand me as well ... huhu) 

^ . ^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment