Saturday, August 22, 2009

Our Pleasure

How warm they are....^^

Hmm~~ actually I don't have any idea to blog in this moment, but something was makes me have an impulse to writing few minutes ago. That was my eldest brother, he came near from me while I'm reading my previous blog just now, he came with "something" which will make someone fly to the "Heaven" and also to the "Hell"....can guess what is that right??? Seriously, it's my pleasure to have this brother, and I think my family members too. He is a good son, he is a good brother, he is a good guy, and i think he is a good bf or husband or daddy as well. He do really cares for us, always play a caring role in my family, he knew his youngest brothers and sisters still not yet step into the social world, so he do help our parents to nurture us since he start to step in a "work's world". Every month, my parents get their "salary" from him, of course us too!!! Where to find this kind of brother??? Is that my pleasure to have it??? I'm happy to born in this family, I'm proud to have this brother, YES!!! I love you kor......^^

No comments:

Post a Comment