Monday, August 17, 2009

Dunhill Warehouse Sales



Hmm~ this few days I didn't sleep well actually, because I took a freelance job which was Dunhill Private Warehouse Sales...^^ I've worked for 4 days in this job, everyday need to wake up early to get ready fight with the works. This is the second time am worked for Warehouse Sales job, 2 years ago am worked for the Loreal Warehouse, and this time is the Dunhill. Seriously, Warehouse Sales is a nice job to work for, because we can meet those rich people during the job time. By the way, its also can let me know the products price while am doing selling on that time...^^ I am the one who loves to shopping and purchase. Therefore, this kind of job can let me gain some cheap products on the branded one...YEAPPY!!!


Thanks to my besties which is Charleen, is she offered the job to me, and she was also worked together with me, its a great chance to have this. Since we graduated from our college, we got less chance to meet up more i think....Jia You my dear! Our work was started from 11am, so that 10 something we need to reach the working place, the people who in charged (Joey) said. Therefore, it cause us need to wake up on 7 something to avoid arrive late then. Wow....how can it be since we live so far away from the working place? My dear living at Subang Jaya, and I live nearby the "jungle"...ahahhhaa, means Rawang there, it's quite far away to me! >.<> holder, several type of bags, winter jacket, leather shoes, formal shirts and pants, jeans, belt and so on. Try to guess the price to all of the stuff??? It's really scary for those in poor....just like me, am really get shocked when checking the price, wasei!!!! I've assigned to the wallet part, RM200++ for each, after 70% discounted some more....faint wey!!! =.= can imagine how expensive is the original price....OMG!!! Beside, quite worth to have these products actually, because the quality is good and branded some more, no wonder those rich peoples came for everyday....ahahhaz


My working place


It's fun to work at there, because most of the part time workers is know each others, just like friends hang out to chit-chat nia....lolx Am like a wallet of there, it's really attracted me with the nice out looking, it's a pity the price around RM300++, wow~~too expensive for me ler....>.< style="text-align: center;">After packed all the stocks


While its don't have any customer, we start to dress up ourselves with the stocks there....ahahhaz Some of them busying with the sun glasses, some of them busying with the leather shoes, and of course girl will choose some to make ownself have a pretty look, so here you are with the pics....hohohoho

It's her


It's me


Cool right??hehez..... we loves too!! but it's just temporary for us, NO~NO~NO~ we believe we are the one who purchase at the warehouse sales in the future....^^ Before we say bye bye to the hall and the job, of course we save a memory with some pics...lolx


That's us in the fitting room...^^

1 comment: