Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Convocation

Yeappy, my convo was just ended at Federal Hotel @ Kuala Lumpur. This early morning around 5 something Daddy, Mummy, second brother and I woke up to get ready for the further itinerary of my "big day"....hehez. Even that was thousand resists of mine, but am still wanted to wake up, it's quite rare to saw I wake up early in the morning, nehhhh.... all my sucks college fault, today is Tuesday, how come people's convo will held at weekday and so early for that? damn man!!!! However, I still follow what it arranged..>.<>.<>slippers its not a matter also....how we love our college...lolx ^^ I know there are a lot of peoples was saying my college is a sucks/ "balia" college, but its just "balia" or "sucks" on the outward appearance nia, but seriously Hanxing is much "dim" than others college thousand times (in the Mass Comm field ya....^^)

I am the ealier who reached the hotel, of course am also the earlier one to wear the "graduation shirt" among my gang...^^ When i put the "graduation shirt" on my body, wuh0ooo~~ I AM THE QUEEN OF THE DAY.....ahahhahahaz!!!Let's check it out.....


* That's me...^^


I think today is the last day for 2B class meet up lerr, its quite not willing to do that, but no choice, we finally GRADUATED ler, in the next all of us will seperate like before we know each other, someone else will work at everywhere in the world, yet else going to Taiwan continue their advance diploma or degree of the course they are taking, will miss them alot later i guess...wuwuwu...>.< Justnow many of them took a lot pictures to keep the memory forever, of course I'm one of them too...hehez Of course took with my gangz members, they all sooooooo "cute", hahahaz....quite weird am describe them so, but they still like previous love to CAPTURE as well....=.=" By the way, the memorable moment not only the time took pic with everyone, that is....Deng~Deng~Deng~



* I study for 2 yrs just for this moment....hahaz


And i appreciate what my family did for me, they spend much on me to complete this course, they will feel happy i think, YES!!! "I get the certificate....daddy mummy!!!~" I love you all much, thanks for the flowers and thanks for willing manage your time to attend my convo....^^



* That's my sun flower...^^


* They are my beloved family (my sis not sempat to attend..sigh)


At last, I want to share out my happiness, finally i get my cert ler, on the next i need to find a job to pay back what my parents gave to me, i wan earn much much much money, i want to complete my dreams, i want to travel around there!!!Yuho0ooo.....(syok sendiri nia....^^)
That was my convo day, its simple and memorable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment