Sunday, August 9, 2009

i DID it!!!


Well, this few day didn't online to update my online world, so that I don't even know how's the status is...hehez, maybe this is the good thing because not to know, not to understand all.

Last night was the enjoyable night i had with my ji mui, miss them much even just met with them last night...ahahhaZ (got touching bor?) I loves to chit- chat with them, take pics, and an important thing we will keep do it when meet each other, that is GOSSIP.....ahahahhahaZ

Around 11 something we reached sam's house, his 21st birthday is at the coming monday, so he did a earlier celebration at his house which at Cartoon House @ Cheras. A wonderful name for the name of the house area right? such a fantasy hor....i wish to live out at there too, because i'm the "pamper princess for the Angel", i want a fantasy life for sure!!!

People's talks is correct sometimes, something which is fun can makes the sadness disappear! so that, my dearest ji mui is the best fun for me, i was chill out all my feelings last night. But then, will it just a temporary effects for me? I think so....>.<

Wish Wish Wish.... i wish my life can become busy busy and busy! since the Angel doesn't want to protect a pamper princess yet, maybe she will pretend as an Angel to protect anyone else, but surely is YOU!!! No matter how is happen, at least am tried it before, so......i DID it right?!

1 comment:

  1. no matter how...ur ji mui will always ur ji mui..there is no temporary word k sis...c r here...mayb not forever but will be permanent i promise...^_^

    ReplyDelete