Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The mOment

It's the third day, my mood for now still like "Extinct", actually am already accepted the truth earlier before its happened, am felt boring to it? or this is the ending story for us i think. Neway, what can i do right now is keep stepping forward to my future, don't even care what is happen in the next, how suffer is the life, hahaz

I guess am the tough girl, like just now when am FB-ing, my eyes was flooding just because of some "words". Its make me recall a lot of happiness and crazy with him. And the only song which link us together, I would never forget these all, am hope you do, maybe some people curious why am so c2pid to make this decision without think carefully, but at least Him & Her will happy with this decision. Yea, no doubt am have a feeling wants to make it like previous, the problems still exist man!

Am tough, even reading the message you leave, and you being the tough one i think. Look to your last message, am feel happy seriously! hahaz... Am miss the song deeply, [Fairy Tale] a place I been there, a place I enjoyed, a place I live with Happily before, sorry for my caprice, sorry for my careless....once a day later I might become the girl you wish, I'll regret for all of these i guess.... I love you actually and I miss your hug! Can I have a chance again? No right? Just let me death on the road....





1 comment:

  1. time prove everythg..this is what i always said and i believe it so much from young till now..haha...juz like what i said...'everyone will hv their patient limit' so..wait...see...react ~ chills my dar ~ ^o^

    ReplyDelete