Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A [new] get started

It's a long time ago I feel like to start a blog over here, but am feel lazy to do so and cant put away my previous blog which is wretch blog, hehez. what a funky reason huh?! Lastly, am do so cox wanna put down all the past and walk with the future, Yeahz...i can do it man! ^^

Last two days, am just ended my school graduate ceremony at International Youth Center, it's a big show for me i think, all of us (2B class aka 71 persons) wore pretty pretty, and guys all so "yeng" man! This was the first time am feel our guys is soooooooooo "Leng zai" , it's ya'll proud if I speak this all, ahahhahahha

Even though, Our group is not good as others, but am know C.A.N PRODUCTION won't let's the "result" kick down forever, we not good in shoot/edit/write or anything else, but we good in social and joke as well, ahahhahahhaZ! Cheer my team members.....C.A.N we always CAN k....^^

That is another am look forward to, 11st August 2009. This is an important day for me, that' my "big day" wey, ahahhahaZ! Venue: Federal Hotel Time: 12pm (I think this is the time to let all family and friends take photo), hehez. Before that, am feel happy to look forward to this day, but now feel abit disappointed to it, cox something was happened to me in this few days. WHatever hows going, am be tough always i guess, nothing can pull me down.

So that, am feel like to have a trip or go somewhere to release all of my sadness, cox I don't wish to sound out any negative of mine at here, (I think no one wish too). Heard people said, a job can help the people who full of sadness, even am not full of, maybe just 1/4 of it, am still need many jobs to raise up my finance credit, ahahhahahaz!!! ^^

So, if anyone can help me to it? kakaz.... Alrightz, nothing to "release" in this [new started] i guess, am hope the peace life, happy life, and the life full of "LAUGH" will come towards to me, ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment