Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dad's birthday

Yesterday was my dad's birthday. As his daughter, my sister and I were thought out an idea to present him..... hahaha We used to do some traditional to him. Normally, during our birthday, our elders will give us a red packet as a present, of course we follow the traditional since we got no idea to buy anything else to daddy...^^ So that, my sister and I each was presented a red packet with money inside there.....hahahahaz Even the money was not that much to him, but it was our "sam yi" to you, hope daddy will like it ya....^^


Today is saturday, of course my brother which working at Subang will come back during every weekend. So, we suggest to have our dinner at outside and celebrate daddy's "big day" too. Am writing at here, means that I came back from the dinner just now....lolx I am super full and "cold" with the dinner just now, my mom suggested to invite her eldest sister's family (my aunt) to happy together, no doubt my mom loves bustling with noise, just same like me.....lmao


That restaurant was not much customer, so our orders were served with fast. Our orders involve "piglet", "Yu Chi", "Fish", and so on. Normally we dining in the restaurant, those foods am list out just a normal dish I think.



Yu Chi


Piglet



The fish is huge...wow!



We had done....hahaha


After that, the important moment is coming lerrr, my second brother was bought an ice -cream to my dad as his birthday cake. It's quite "ngam" to every parents, because it won't too sweet. But it too "cold" for me, due to recently is always raining for whole day, of course the weather turn to be cold as well. As we know, the costly ice- cream in Malaysia is Haagen Dasz, I can't imagine I can eat the cake which bought from Haagen Dasz, tell you what.....it super tasty to eat. Whole cake is made by ice- cream with a chocolate cover....fuiiii ichiban neh ~ ~



Mango flavor ice- cream cake



Dreams come true ya...^^



First cut by "sao xing gong"



Daddy is enjoying




Seriously, just now my dad's face full of happiness. I'm happy to see this kind of occasion....^^    I talk so long here, but forget to write some wishes to my dad, here you are "ah ba", I wish you live in healthy, nothing is more important to have a healthy life, just let me become greedy God, I wish my family continuous live in happily, that's a big wishes to my dad....^^   


They are my family + my sister's bf
(I love you daddy)


Happy Birthday to you daddy, muackkssS



2 comments:

  1. fuiyooo~~~ i want eat cake!!!! hahaha

    wishing ur dad hv a great and wonderful birthday ya..sorry it might be late...but is still from my hearts too..stay healthy and happy always..dar's papa~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should call him "kei yeh" isn't??ahahahha....

    Thanks for ur wishes too....^^

    ReplyDelete