Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's my FATE

First, Happy Raya to our Muslim's citizens, there have few days holidays to everyone in Malaysia, of course I am too. But, its seems doesn't matter to me, not related to me at all. During the holiday, how will you spend on the time? Enjoy your home sweet home? Date out your friends? Have a trip with family/ partner/ friends or others? For me, home is the only place for me. Yea, no doubt home always do play an important role for us. Since am graduated from last month, every DAY.... every HOURS.... every MINUTES.... every SECONDS also can count as a long holiday for me. Tell you what, since the time am didn't step out from my house just for have fun with my buddies or even him. How pity i am.....>.<

Yea, finally the public holiday is come, everyone should be off day but its NOT for him, DAMN!!! I just want to spend a little bit time to hang out with him, but also failed to do it, i dunno why? WHY? Is it am petty for all of this? Alrightz.....alrightz..... maybe he is just tired to his work, and wish to take public holiday as his rest time, haih!!! It's just can blame this is my FATE!!!



Maybe this is good for me

No comments:

Post a Comment